- South part of Arad (Western area of Romania, close to the border with Hungary)
- Direct access to the new Bucharest – Timisoara – Arad – Budapest highway
The Project is located in an important industrial center and transportation hub nearby the city of Arad. The park has high visibility and direct access to the A1 highway, part of IV Pan European transport corridor, linking western Europe with south-east Europe.
- Class A logistics & distribution center
- Good quality office space at mezzanine
- Multifunctional Building (office, retail, restaurant & other facilities)
- Ample parking (car and truck)
The Project was recently completed and renamed CTPark Arad in April 2015.
- Site area 94,000 sqm
- Built area 47,000sqm
Current owner: CTP